21 April 2006

Weekend America!


I think I am going to be on the radio tomorrow.

If your NPR affiliate carries Weekend America, give a listen over the airwaves, or you can get yourself a podcast if you are so inclined. I might talk about my work and/or what I think of Tim Flannery (much nicer, much more fair for the radio audience, I promise). My Main Man Tim will definitely be on the air, talking about the end of the world.

There will be actual fanfare if, indeed, I am actually featured. As it is, I don't want to jinx it.

LATE-BREAKING NEWS: Yes, I am featured on Weekend America. Today after 3pm PST (so 6pm for New Yorkers), you can download the show. You can also check out a little slideshow of me and my work at the Park.

A Hearty Thank You to Amanda Aronczyk and Michael Raphael at Weekend America for their time and interest.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dilettante Ventures said...

No whammy. No whammy. No whammy...

21 April, 2006 10:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home